December 21, 2009
Eight-Week Smoking Cessation Clinic Starts Jan. 12
Participants in this eight-week clinic will learn how to successfully quit
smoking by addressing the physical, mental and social aspects of nicotine addiction.
The sessions will help participants:
• Build motivation by weighing the pros and cons of smoking
• Discover personal and health-related reasons to quit
• Study the smoking habit and form a plan for quitting
• Explore healthier behavior alternatives to smoking
• Find encouragement through the support of a group setting
Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. for eight weeks starting Jan. 12
Sessions will be held Jan. 12; Jan. 19; Jan. 26; Feb. 2; Feb. 4 (special Thursday class); Feb. 9; Feb. 16 and Feb. 23.
The Thomas F. Frist, Sr., Heart Wellness Center
Centennial Medical Center
2410 Patterson St., Ste. 100
Nashville, TN 37203
A $25 non-refundable registration fee is required for clinic materials along with a $50 check made payable to the “American Lung Association of TN” (to be refunded to participants who complete no less than seven sessions).
To register, call TriStar MedLine at 615-342-1919 or 800-242-5662 or visit TriStarHealth.com.
Jenny Barker, PR Manager