Centennial Medical Center will host an Eight-Week Smoking Cessation Clinic Starting September 1, 2009.
WHAT: Participants in this eight-week clinic will learn how to successfully quit smoking by addressing the physical, mental and social aspects of nicotine addiction.
The sessions will help participants:
- Build motivation by weighing the pros and cons of smoking
- Discover personal and health-related reasons to quit
- Study the smoking habit and form a plan for quitting
- Explore healthier behavior alternatives to smoking
- Find encouragement through the support of a group setting
WHEN: Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for eight weeks (Sept. 1 – Oct. 20)
WHERE: The Thomas F. Frist, Sr., Heart Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Center, 2410 Patterson Street, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37203.
COST: A $25 non-refundable registration fee is required for clinic materials. A $50 incentive fee as a separate check made payable to the “American Lung Association of TN” is also required ($50 incentive fee to be refunded to participants who complete no less than 7 sessions).
REGISTRATION: To register, call TriStar MedLine at 615-342-1919 or 800-242-5662 or visit TriStarHealth.com.