Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City
- Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City
313 North Main Street
Ashland City, TN 37015
Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City is designated a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) through a federal program designed to ensure rural populations have access to excellent local hospital care.
Under CAH guidelines, Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City maintains private rooms and inpatient hospital beds to treat patients with non-life threatening illnesses and offers a broad scope of services.
24/7 Emergency Services
When you’re facing an emergency or injury, seconds feel like hours. Specially trained ER nurses and physicians at Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City get you in and out in a fraction of the wait times of other hospitals.
Inpatient Unit (3rd floor)
- Comfortable all-private rooms with 1:4 nurse/patient ratios
- Physician on site 24 hours a day for emergencies
- Advanced patient safety features, including electronic medical records and medication barcode scanning
Post-Acute Transitional Skilled Care
- Extended care programs for post-surgical treatment and rehab
- Alternatives to nursing home care
- Fully-licensed nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists
- Palliative end of life care services
- Highly-skilled therapists for outpatient or inpatient care in Ashland City
- Outpatient satellite campus location in Kingston Springs
- Individualized treatment plans directed by your doctor or surgeon
Medical Imaging Services
- CT scans
- MRI exams
- Ultrasounds (OB, cardiac, vascular, general)
- Screening mammograms
- Routine X-rays
We offer all laboratory testing and services for hospitals, physician offices, skilled nursing homes, home health agencies, hospice providers, and also in the workplace.
Primary Care and Specialists
From primary care to a wide range of specialties, Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City offers your family exceptional care close to home. Need a doctor in Ashland City? Call 800-242-5662.