Volunteer PledgeTriStar Centennial Medical Center
- I will be punctual and conscientious in the fulfillment of my volunteer duties and accept suggestions graciously.
- I will conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration displaying the I CARE values.
- I will consider as confidential all information that I may hear directly or indirectly as stated in the Policy of Confidentiality.
- I will take any problems, criticisms or suggestions to the volunteer coordinator.
- I will endeavor to make my work professional in its quality.
- I will abide by the hospital’s rules, regulations and policies.
- I will report any patient needs to unit staff and/or volunteer coordinator immediately.
- I will report any safety hazards immediately to operator, EVS, and/or volunteer coordinator.
- I will assist in keeping the CMC campus clean (e.g., dispose of trash, report spills).
For a copy of the Volunteer Pledge, please Click Here to Download.