It is the policy of TriStar Centennial to contribute to activities, organizations, and causes in Middle Tennessee that advance both a public purpose (health/wellness, safety, cultural, general welfare) and a company purpose (furtherance of the Company's interests, image and responsibilities).
Our goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and Wellness Organizations
- Children, Youth, and Education Organizations
- Arts, Cultural and Humanities Organizations
- Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
TriStar does not contribute to:
- Third party organizations fundraising on behalf of a non-profit organization
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Religious organizations
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
- Golf Events
- School or sports teams, clubs, activities or events
- Activities that do not advance our purpose
Request Submission Process
Requests for monetary contributions should be submitted via the form below. Sponsorships are reviewed on a monthly basis. Requests should include the following:
- description (i.e., purpose, mission, community impact) of the organization that is making the funding request;
- description of the fundraising event(s) (if applicable), including expected or intended results as well as the specific use of funds; and
- all available sponsorship levels and related benefits (e.g., recognition, tickets).
- All sponsorship requests for $20,000 or more must be submitted by February 1st in order to be funded in that calendar year.
- Please submit all other sponsorship requests 10-12 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Only ONE REQUEST will be accepted PER ORGANIZATION PER YEAR.
**TriStar Centennial reserves the right to change or make exceptions to this policy as it deems appropriate.