Sarah Cannon Cancer Center is the nation's largest community-based cancer treatment and research program, providing comprehensive services through a network of facilities and physicians to meet the medical needs of individuals undergoing cancer treatment.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar Centennial Medical Center provides a full range of services for preventing, diagnosing, and treating cancer, as well as comprehensive rehabilitation services.
Our state-of-the-art technologies for cancer care include:
- CyberKnife® »
- Mammography »
- Tomosynthesis »
- Bronchoscopy »
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT)
- Endoscopy »
- Breast Biopsy », including ultrasound-guided, MRI-guided and stereotactic breast biopsies
- Ultrasound, including intraoperative
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging » (MRI), including Breast MRI
- Sentinel Node Biopsy »
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Biopsy, including SuperDimension navigation for lung biopsy
- Robotic Assisted Surgery »
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery
- Oncologic pharmacy
- Blood and Marrow transplant
- Interventional Radiologic Oncology: radiofrequency ablation, radioembolization, and chemoembolization
In addition, we offer certified lymphedema therapists, as well as nurse navigation as part of our cancer care.
For more information contact TriStar MedLine® at 342-1919 or 1 (800) 242-5662.