With leading-edge technologies and trained specialists, the Imaging Department at TriStar Centennial Medical Center offers a full array of diagnostic services:
- Breast MRI
- Cardiac MRI
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Digital mammography
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- HALO Ablation »
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Calcium Scoring Cardiac CT
- Bone Density (DEXA)
- DEXA Body fat analysis
Using PACS (Picture Archive and Communications System), physicians can access digital images and view your test results via the Internet, which allows for faster diagnosis.
Referrals & Appointments
Physician referrals are required for all diagnostic imaging services. To schedule and confirm appointments, please call the hospital's Central Scheduling office at 615-695-7230.
Related Health Content
- PET/CT Scan
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- Total Body CT Scanning: A Way to Look for Disease?
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- HIDA Scan
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Fluoride and Your Bones: A Mixed Bag
- Practical Prevention -- Who Needs Bone Mineral Density Testing?
Doctors at the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Centennial Medical Center work as a team to find the best methods to treat colon and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Jason Aston explains.
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar Centennial is now offering an emerging technology called Endoscopic Ultrasound....
Sarah Cannon Cancer Center & Breast Cancer
The Women's Health & Imaging Center at TriStar Centennial provides multiple screening methods for finding breast cancer early...