With leading-edge technologies and trained specialists, the Imaging Department at TriStar Centennial Medical Center offers a full array of diagnostic services:
- Breast MRI
- Cardiac MRI
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Digital mammography
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- HALO Ablation »
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Calcium Scoring Cardiac CT
- Bone Density (DEXA)
- DEXA Body fat analysis
Using PACS (Picture Archive and Communications System), physicians can access digital images and view your test results via the Internet, which allows for faster diagnosis.
Referrals & Appointments
Physician referrals are required for all diagnostic imaging services. To schedule and confirm appointments, please call the hospital's Central Scheduling office at (615) 695-7230.
Related Health Content
- PET/CT Scan
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- HIDA Scan
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Practical Prevention -- Who Needs Bone Mineral Density Testing?
- Fluoride and Your Bones: A Mixed Bag
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- Total Body CT Scanning: A Way to Look for Disease?