- Cancer Services
- All Services
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Emergency Services
- Hospitalist Services
- Imaging & Diagnostic
- Orthopaedic & Spine
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Services
- Surgical Services
- Women's & Children's
TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center is the nation’s largest community-based cancer treatment and research program, providing comprehensive services through a network of facilities and physicians to meet the medical needs of individuals undergoing cancer treatment. For more information contact TriStar MedLine at 342- 1919 or 1-800-242-5662.
TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar Centennial provides a full range of services for preventing, diagnosing, and treating cancer, as well as comprehensive rehabilitation services.
Our state-of-the-art technologies for cancer care include:
- Cyberknife »
- Tomosynthesis »
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT)
- Endoscopy »
- Breast Biopsy ,including ultrasound-guided, MRI-guided and stereotactic breast biopsies
- Ultrasound , including intraoperative
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), including Breast MRI
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Biopsy, including SuperDimension navigation for lung biopsy
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery
- Oncologic pharmacy
- Blood and Marrow transplant
- Interventional Radiologic Oncology: radiofrequency ablation, radioembolization, and chemoembolization
In addition, we offer certified lymphedema therapists, as well as nurse navigation as part of our cancer care.
Related Health Content
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland in men. It surrounds the urethra. The prostate makes a fluid that is part of semen. Prostate cancer is a disease in which cancer cells grow in the prostate gland. The sooner prostate cancer is treated, the better the outcome. Call your doctor right away if you t ...
Cancer Treatment Support
Not only is cancer the second leading cause of death in the United States (after heart disease), its insidious nature gives it a special terror. Most diseases give warning in the form of escalating symptoms, while others strike so suddenly that there’s no time to brood on it. Cancer follows a differ ...
Chemotherapy for Cancer Treatment
Procedure Surgery Fact Sheets