Women at every stage of life can count on receiving undivided attention and tailored treatment at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. From obstetrics and gynecology, to specialized cancer and heart treatment, to senior health concerns, TriStar Health serves every phase in a woman's life with a blend of outstanding medical treatment and uncommon personal care.
Maternity & Obstetrics
Whether you are a first-time mother, or have had children before, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital is dedicated to helping guide you through pregnancy and childbirth, and caring for your newborn.
The OB services offered by TriStar Centennial Women's & Children's have one goal in mind: to ensure the best delivery experience possible. You and your newborn will be cared for in the warm, nurturing atmosphere of our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms, or LDRP rooms. You can bond with your baby here, and get “hands on” experience under the guidance of our experienced nurses.
No other hospital can compare to TriStar Centennial's comprehensive adult and neonatal care capabilities for the delivering mother and baby coupled with extraordinary facilities. Insist on delivering at TriStar Centennial Women's & Children's for uncompromising patient care and comprehensive clinical care.
For more information or to find an OB/GYN, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919.
Maternity service highlights include:
- Epidural pain management available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Level I, II and III newborn care is available.
- An experienced team of neonatal nurses all certified in Neonatal CPR and all who are specially trained in stabilization and care of the critically ill newborn.
- Breastfeeding Consultants are available to teach you how to breast feed effectively
- Parents are encouraged to actively participate in the care of the infants. To facilitate this, parents are welcome in the unit 24 hours a day.
- Infant security is a top priority therefore a newborn monitoring system is in place.
- Prenatal care and family-centered education
- Siblings enjoy being able to meet their new brother and sister and we support this interaction.
Gynecology in Nashville
TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, a trusted name for quality and excellence in healthcare, is the place women in our region turn to for healthcare services.
TriStar Centennial offers an extraordinary team of medical professionals to diagnose and treat gynecology diseases. When surgery is the best treatment option, our gynecology surgeons are well known for their skill in cutting-edge gynecology surgery.
TriStar Centennial provides women in the area the services they need to live and feel their best. Whether you’re due for your first mammogram or in need of minimally-invasive or even robotic surgery for a specific condition, our staff has the knowledge to get you well and keep you well.
- Digital mammography, breast ultrasound and breast MRI
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery for gynecological and bladder concerns
- OB/GYN 24-hour Emergency Room delivering fast, specialized treatment to women needing gynecologic or obstetric care
- Full range of gynecology oncology services
- Reconstructive procedures for vaginal, bladder and rectal prolapse
- Combined gynecologic and plastic reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery including robotic surgery utilizing the DaVinci robot
- Reproductive endocrinology