The Women’s Health & Imaging Center at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, formerly the Breast Center, is proud to offer comprehensive breast imaging and diagnostic services provided by radiologists that are board certified and specially trained in mammography. We also offer bone density testing and body fat analysis using DEXA technology.
- Screening mammogram
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Tomosynthesis (3D mammography)
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI – procedure done at the TriStar Centennial Imaging Center located at 356 24th Avenue North
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided core biopsy
- MRI-guided biopsy – procedure done at the TriStar Centennial Imaging Center located at 356 24th Avenue North
- Sentinel Node Injection
- Needle localization procedure for surgical biopsy
- DEXA Bone densitometry
- DEXA Body fat analysis
Please call Central Scheduling at (615) 695-7230 or toll free (866) 695-7230 to schedule your annual screening mammogram (no current breast health problems/concerns). You do not need a written order, but a current physician is required.
If you have a breast lump, nipple discharge, skin change, or focal breast pain, please contact your physician prior to scheduling your appointment.
If you have prior mammograms, breast ultrasound, or MRI studies from another facility, please send them to the Breast Center BEFORE your appointment, or bring them with you on the day of your appointment. Not having your outside images will cause a delay in your results.
TriStar Centennial is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiation for achieving high practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality control procedures, and quality assurance programs.