Why Women's Hospital?
Our hospital provides smart care for smart women. That translates to high quality care you can count on. Through a combination of leading-edge medical knowledge, innovative technology and sincere dedication to meeting a woman's unique healthcare needs, we are ready to help you achieve better health at every stage of your life.
Some of the features we offer are:
- An Obstetrics and Gynecology Emergency Room staffed 24/7 by OB-GYN hospitalists and specially trained nurses.
- A welcoming Childbirth Center with spacious, all private rooms, a dedicated entrance, family waiting area, special nursery viewing window, state-of-the-art medical technology and couplet care after deliver for mom and baby.
- Inpatient and outpatient Lactation Support Services and Boutique with certified lactation consultants who are able to help new mothers make breastfeeding as enjoyable and successful as possible.
- Comprehensive Childbirth Education Classes taught by certified childbirth educators. The class list includes something for first-time parents, repeat parents, siblings and grandparents.
- Private tours. Tours can be scheduled at your convenience by stopping by our Information Desk or contacting the Childbirth Educator at (615) 342-5661. Tours are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A dedicated Concierge Line. Let us help you with any of your needs during your stay. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you and your family with lodging, local restaurant information and any other questions that may arise.
- Password protected Online Nursery allows parents to share a picture of their baby with friends and family
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)—the highest level of interdisciplinary care available for babies with special needs...just in case
- Round-the-clock anesthesia coverage—if requested, you can receive an epidural at anytime!
- Spacious, all-private rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi to make your stay as enjoyable as possible
- A Maternal Special Care Unit that is dedicated to caring for high-risk pregnancy and the prevention of pre-term labor
- State-of-the-art operating rooms with advanced surgical capabilities, including robotic surgery
- Largest staff of specially trained physicians and staff under one roof with extensive knowledge and expertise in providing care for women
- Entire spectrum of medical imaging and mammography services
- Convenient and accessible location with generous parking availability
- Adjacent to a multi-specialty, tertiary medical center and a member of the reputable TriStar Health System, caring for mothers and babies across Tennessee and Southern Kentucky