For a hospital patient, a smile and a few words of encouragement can make a real difference. Volunteers provide support, encouragement and a fresh perspective to patients and the hospital.
In return, volunteers become part of our family, and they join the team of physicians, nurses, staff members and others who make our patients feel at home.
We work closely with each new volunteer to find an assignment that matches his or her interests, skills, and motivation.
- Patient Visitor
- Clerical and Office Support
- Departmental Support
- NICU Baby Rocker
- Mail and Flower Delivery
- Pet Therapy (certification required)
- Lobby Greeter/ Wayfinding
- No One Dies Alone (NODA)
- Application Form/ References
- Interview with Volunteer Coordinator or designee
- Background Check
- Health requirements including annual TB screening and flu shot, MMR and Varicella immunity and TDAP
- Volunteer Orientation
- Minimum of 3-4 volunteer hours per week for at least 6 months
**Be aware there is a waiting period due to processing time and volume of applications**
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Student/Teen Volunteer Application
- Disclosure Form
- Authorization Form - Information
- Authorization Form
Please email application, disclosure and both authorization forms to email@example.com.
For additional information, please email the Volunteer Services Department.