Cancer treatment in Nashville, Tennessee
Sarah Cannon at TriStar Centennial provides a full range of services for preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer, as well as comprehensive rehabilitation services. Our expert oncologists and pediatric oncologists in Nashville provide the highest level of cancer care in a compassionate environment.
We use state-of-the-art technologies to quickly and accurately diagnose and treat cancer. Wherever you are in your cancer journey, we provide certified lymphedema therapists and dedicated nurse navigators to guide you through treatment, from discovery to recovery.
If you or a loved one has any cancer-related questions, contact askSARAH at (615) 514-2401.
Types of cancer we treat
TriStar Centennial, in collaboration with Sarah Cannon, has various programs and resources to treat the type of cancer you are facing. Whether you are dealing with blood cancer, breast cancer or lung cancer, we will work with you to give you the most comprehensive, personalized treatment and support.
Types of cancer that we treat include:
- Colon cancer
- Complex GI (stomach) cancer, including pediatric lymphoma
- Gynecologic cancer
- Kidney cancer, including pediatric neuroblastoma
- Liver cancer
- Pediatric leukemia
- Pediatric bone and soft tissue sarcomas
- Prostate cancer
- Thoracic (lung) cancer
Brain tumor program
We take a multidisciplinary approach to care for patients with brain cancer. We use the most advanced technology and cutting-edge techniques to rid your body of the tumor. Our neuro-oncologists have specialized knowledge and experience treating patients with rare, unusual or complex cancer types. For many patients, our radiation oncologists can treat both cancerous and non-cancerous brain tumors with non-invasive, pain-free options.
We are also proud to offer pediatric brain tumor treatment and our team is specialized to provide children
Our cancer care treatments involve oncologists and hematologists to collaborate with other specialists to give you the best care.
Our diagnostic imaging and treatment technology includes:
- Blood and marrow transplant for adults and children
- Breast biopsy, including sentinel node biopsy
- Interventional radiologic oncology for pediatric and adult patients
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Minimally invasive surgical biopsy, including robotic assisted surgery and SuperDimension™ navigation for lung biopsy
- Nuclear medicine, including CT scans
- Ultrasound, including intraoperative
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery
At TriStar Centennial, we understand the importance of having a support system. Our nurse navigators specialize in cancer care and oncology assist you throughout the entire process, so you are informed throughout your journey. Additionally, our Radiation Right® initiative aims to increase radiation-reduction efforts for our patients’ safety.